Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

There's a Chill in the Air!

Why is that? Because it's now officially Fall! September 23...one day after Bilbo and Frodo Baggin's birthday. I will never be able to forget these dates and that makes it even more wonderful. 

It's not a secret that I love Fall. A sudden desire to cook stews and make broths overcomes me. I love pulling out the scarves and hats and boots for me and for the kids. The heat is on at night and the mornings carry in them a chill that keeps you awake. Coffee is wonderful. The smell of pine grows stronger so the doors and windows are open. 

As I was driving my little ones to school, we all started giggling with excitement to find the leaves already beginning their change! We're all excited here!



It's Fall, everyone! Pull on some warm sock, cozy up in your favorite chair, open the windows and breath in the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment