Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Welcome to the Woodland

Greetings, fellow nature-lovers!

I come before you a tired and restless mama. My posts may be minimal for the next few months as my fourth pregnancy comes to a close but after that, there is hope on the horizon!

With three girls and a boy, I am bound to be busy, of course but as a creative nut at heart, I make the time to release what stresses I have through my writing and sharing of my life.

Why should I share my life? Because life is good. Life is wonderful and everyone should be able to take a moment and realize this. If the mindset isn't there, nor will the goodness be…and where would we all be then?

On Prozac, of course!

No one should do that to themselves and with that in mind, I am going to take the good - and the bad - in my life and share it in the hopes that others will learn from my mistakes or maybe just learn to look at the bright side of life, no matter where it has its hold on you.

So, onward, I say! My first real blog post is in the works so - as Scar put it, "Be prepared!"

_woodland_mom

No comments:

Post a Comment